Total Pageviews

Friday 25 April 2014

Jamie and Emmanuel

The big hunt
One Easter morning I was extremely excited because a few weeks ago I had hidden a giant Easter egg for my little brother. I had hidden it in a really good place where I knew where he wasn’t allowed to go.
I rushed down to the basement, I got a ladder and climbed up to the top shelf and looked but I couldn’t find the egg! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? I searched everywhere but it was nowhere to be seen.

I went in to my living room and there was my little brother stuffing his face with the chocolate egg…

1 comment:

  1. I think my, not so little, brother would have done the same! Good punctuation boys, although a comma in your first sentence would improve it. Also can you think of a better word to replace 'really good'?

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.