Total Pageviews

Friday 6 December 2013

A Stormy Night by Maison and Emmanuel


One stormy night I was walking down the canyon then I jumped into a river. Then...

“AHHHHHHHH” a noise out of nowhere and a cave popped up. And it had red all over it and BANG! It sounded like a mineshaft working. But SPLAT blood came screaming out on me! I ran into the cave and I saw blood everywhere.  The cave was as red as a devil. I ran down the stairs I came to a dark tunnel and KA BOOM. Then the noise stopped. I fell down a hole then I saw spikes then BANG my life was over.  

1 comment:

  1. What a shocking and scary story boys. Excellent simile. Next time try to use connectives other than 'then' E.g. next, later, after.

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.