Total Pageviews

Friday 13 December 2013

The Portal Painting by Heather

I’ve been trapped here for days, this old witch decided to give me, seven tasks in one week, or face her wrath. It had taken two days to figure out six; however I had been stopped to a halt on the last challenge. . .
Day four comes by; I’m not a step closer to figuring it I’m frustrated and confused. What type of challenge has vibrant paints, pastels and a flip chart?

 Finally, giving up, I drew a precise landscape of the outside world as she stepped back and slid on some paint falling into the drawing and free for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.