Total Pageviews

Friday 13 December 2013

The Great Mirror by Millie W

Dear diary,

Today the great mirror came; it covered the whole of the landing wall. Giant glittery crystals gleamed in every direction, but somehow it just didn’t look right, the mirror looked very blurry. My mum rushed up stairs and snapped “have you been touching my mirror with your grubby mitts making it blurry?” “no” I snapped back.

Boom! I had fallen into the blurry, crystal mirror, not knowing what had happened I opened a tall wooden door that led to a huge room full of art supplies, my dream had come true. Paints, chalk, brushes, water paint everything I could ever wish for in one room.

            But how would I escape?


            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.