Total Pageviews

Friday 13 December 2013

Crystal Mirror by Mason

One day I was sitting in my room looking board. Someone was knocking on the door and it was my friend Reece. I did not realise it was snowing so then Reece and I had a massive snowball fight. All of a sudden a portal came out of nowhere. We had to check it out. So Reece and I went into the portal. When we got in it was just a big empty room with painting supplies. Suddenly Reece ran into the portal! He was too much of a chicken to come back in! I went too close to the mirror...

   

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your very adventurous story, and I love how a portal just comes out of nowhere. Now I wonder what happens when one gets too close to the mirror? Good job using the prompt and writing on the 100WC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were two very brave little boys! To step into a portal would have to be scary. Well done, keep writing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.