Total Pageviews

Friday 13 December 2013

THE CRYSTAL BALL by Cydni

One scary evening, I was strolling home from the shops and something grabbed me and locked me in a dungeon. I just didn’t know where I was. After a disturbed night I woke up and saw lots of brightly coloured paint and a blank white easel.

I picked up a paintbrush, chose a colour. As I started to paint, a crystal ball appeared before a blink of an eye, I was sucked up into the crystal ball and I landed up in crystal city. I thought it was a portal and IT WAS.I was stuck there forever...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cydni, well done for entering the 100WC this week.
    You have created an air of mystery in your story and your readers will still be mystified at the end. Was it a good place to be? What was it like there?
    Maybe next time, you could try to open some of your sentences with adverbs. They do a fabulous job of adding interest to your story and help to paint a picture in the heads of your readers. Have a go!
    Well done and keep writing. :)
    Mrs Tucker (100WC Team) Wirral, UK

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.