Total Pageviews

Friday 13 December 2013

Scary Evening by Kelly and Jessica

One scary evening I heard a loud crash “ahhh” I screamed in fear. Suddenly, I heard it again and followed the noise as it was beckoning down the hall. It led me to a dark, dingy room.

When I slowly slipped my thin body in to the gap of the creepy door, there it was ... a plain strip of paper lying on the dusty damp grey floor surrounded by bright beautiful paints and pastels. I glanced at the plain paper I started to draw a house and then something happened, I ran to the door to get mum ...

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kelly and Jessica,
    Well done on entering the 100wc. You have used some really great vocabulary in your entry. I like 'slipped your thin body into the gap' and 'beckoning down the hall'. There help to give your entry a creepy, sinister feel.I'm not sure why you would have begun to draw a house if you were feeling so scared though.

    Keep up the great work and entering the 100wc
    Mrs W - Team 100wc
    Flamborough, East Yorkshire, England

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.