Total Pageviews

Friday 13 December 2013

Was it a dream? By Mary and Kerry

Day.1
I woke up one peaceful morning to find I was in a magical room full of majestic paints and a flip chart as you can see I’m an art freak. I tried it out
I went mad with the excitement of it all.

Month.1
I used up most of the paints but it seems like its everlasting I LOVE it here its my dream home
Year.1
Then suddenly the paint board began to glow then in chalk something was written on the paper
Turn this page over as i turned it over i was in my room!

WAS IT ALL A DREAM?...



1 comment:

  1. Mrs Skinner (Team100) Bristol, UK14 December 2013 at 06:28

    Thisa is aquite a story girls - almost like a thriller. I love the idea of the paint & pastels being ever lasting. Great imaginative writing.

    note for teacher:
    A member of team100 couldn't leave a comment. not sure why as I have been able to. Just letting you know.

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.