Total Pageviews

Friday 6 December 2013

The Noise by Kelly and Jessica


One terrifying day, I was sitting in bedroom doing homework, listening to my music with my friend Kelly. When we suddenly heard a gut wrenching noise like someone was screaming down a broken microphone. My friend and I pulled out the earphones out of the socket when we suddenly jumped out of the chair like a pair of terrified chicken shaking like mad.

“What is going on?” shouted Kelly

“I have no idea” screeched Jessica

All of the sudden the door slung open as I walked towards it.

“Ahhh” we both screamed

Then the noise suddenly stopped... “ahhhh...”

2 comments:

  1. How scary girls! Great simile and starting a new line for speech. Next time make sure you punctuated before the closing speech mark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Kelly and Jessica
    Great writing girls! You describe what is happening really well and provide details for your reader.
    I am wondering whether "terrifying" is the right adjective to use to describe the day in first sentence. What do you think?
    From Mrs Natusch
    team 100WC
    NZ

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.