Total Pageviews

Friday 13 December 2013

The magic painting room! by Georgina and Mayeda

“Mum could you put the kettle on?” I asked. My friend Georgina is coming, oh yes, I forgot to tell you my name is Mayeda and I’m just an ordinary girl in an ordinary town with an ordinary cupboard. Well I thought so before something happened...a few hours ago when we bought a new cupboard (the cupboard I mentioned last time) Georgina and I were checking it out when something just sucked us in!
“Where are we?”Georgina said frantically.
“I don’t know,” I replied, “all I know is that we’re stuck in this bizarre painting room with no way out!”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.