Total Pageviews

Friday 13 December 2013

The Crystal Mirror by Jafna

One day, after school my friends and I were coming to my house, when on the way we spotted a rusty, old metal key
“Wow,” exclaimed Millie, “I wonder where that came from?”
“I don’t know!” I replied looking worriedly at the key. When all of a sudden a whoosh of light enfolded us, so did some mysterious wind and here we were. All of us were locked in a castle turret. “SAVE US!!!!!!!!!!” screamed Eva, as petrified as a mouse. And just like that a crystal mirror appeared, instantly Tanya walked into the mirror! Sending us all into panic. When Tanya came out a minute later there were all the paints you could imagine. One thing they didn’t know was that if you touched any of the paints you would be dead and evil, luckily I did know, as I had a book about a crystal mirror. I lunged forward and broke the mirror. Out of nowhere we were back home I still had the key. But was it a dream?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.