Total Pageviews

Friday 10 January 2014

By Millie S

I am Alicia Barcs and I know not what happened to me nor my family. I write with arctic hands in a chamber of darkness and I fear that my life will end soon, all I know is that I got a remarkable toy for my birthday, but when I put the batteries in it everything went as black as coal. I heard screams of pain and sadness however I couldn’t do anything about it and then suddenly... BANG! Somebody whacked me on my head and I blacked out. Then I woke up here. What should I do? I don’t know.

3 comments:

  1. Very mysterious Millie! I would like to know what the toy was that ended up having so much power. Lovely description throughout and good use of an onomatopoeia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Millie.
    Very intriguing with lots of mysterious details. You use language well and most punctuation is correctly placed. Perhaps using paragraphs would help you to structure and set out your work even more clearly.

    Keep up the very good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Alicia Barcs and I know not what happened to me nor my family. I write with arctic hands in a chamber of darkness and I fear that my life will end soon.

    All I know is that I got a remarkable toy for my birthday, but when I put the batteries in it everything went as black as coal. I heard screams of pain and sorrow however I couldn’t do anything about it and then suddenly... BANG! Somebody whacked me on my head and I blacked out. Then I woke up here. What should I do? I don’t know.

    good

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.