Total Pageviews

Friday 21 March 2014

By Holly and Harvey


Once there was a fish called Wonder he was a very clever fish but in Wonder’s bowl there was a bad evil fish called bender he creped a round and it scared wonder to bits. One night bender went to the top of the bowl and wonder’s eyes are blurry so all he said look up! Can you see bender (because wonder dose not now that bender is up there.) yes I can see said bender in a tired voice.     

To trick wonder, I wonder what is up there should I go up there? yes I must because I will not get to sleep.                                           

 

By holly and harvery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.