Total Pageviews

Friday 14 March 2014

WHEN AN EXPERIMENT GOES WRONG... BY JAFNA

WHEN AN EXPERIMENT GOES WRONG...

A few years ago scientists found some grotesque goo; my mum was the scientist who founded the goo , but unfortunately died a week ago. Her friends said the goo’s alive and it’s toxic, however no one believes them. Today my sister and I are going to find the truth about this mysterious substance, and how it killed our mother we've already packed our bags ready to leave tomorrow after breakfast.  As soon as my sister and I got outside we heard weird noises coming from the outside dustbin so she lifted the lid and the toxic goo gobbled her up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.