Total Pageviews

Friday 7 March 2014

Humpty Dumpty by Eva


Humpty Dumpty

“Yo I’m Humpty Dumpty, and I’m going to tell you about my story.”

I sat on a brick hard wall suddenly he fell off. SMASH! I cracked open. All the kings’ horses and all the kings men hurried over, they muttered

“Mmmmm lets have him for breakfast.”

They placed me in the royal fridge; I knew I had to act fast, I got some yellow butter and smothered my hands in it, next I used it as glue and stuck myself together, I opened the fridge and ran through the palace as well as out into the open.

 

2 comments:

  1. What a clever idea Eva. I really liked your nursery rhyme and was pleased you managed to escape. When writing in the first person you don't need inverted commas (speech marks) when you are talking to the reader. Also check you use I rather than he.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Eva nice story

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.