Total Pageviews

Friday 28 March 2014

Millie S

I would be a great night zoo keeper because...
 When I was young an elderly man stopped me on my journey to the shops and he asked me “Can you spare me some change?”
 Feeling bad for him, I gave him my money and in return he gifted me a magical paintbrush.

“Use this only for good.” he whispered, just before he disappeared. This magical paintbrush could do magnificent things! It could send evil away, create wondrous things and give the owner special abilities if they were good with the wand. Now that I’m grown up I understand the true powers of the magical paintbrush, and would like to use it to help the creatures of the night zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.