Total Pageviews

Friday 28 March 2014

Mayeda and Eva

Yellow street barn
Eureka sweet
2JD WR5

28TH FRIDY MARCH 2014

Dear zoo keeper,
I will be a fantastic night keeper because I eat lots of carrots! My doctor said that I could see better at night than day. Also I do lots of fighting lessons every week so I can fight off the evil monsters. I also know how to distract different types of monsters, such as the Argonray, just make noise with the dustpan lid at the side of the monster. And the Slyscraper, show their reflection and voaila, gone! So these are 3 facts of me and why I should be a brilliant night zoo keeper.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.