Total Pageviews

Friday 28 March 2014

Jafna

My application form.
Dear night zoo keeper,
My name is Karen, and I’m 24 years old. I am writing to tell you that I’ve read your wonderful leaflet/form about being night zoo keeper.

Q1.What is your hobby? My favourite hobby is karate; I am a black belt so I can help fighting beasts.

Q2.Do you like animals? Of course I do! When I was little I always wanted to be a zoo keeper!

Q3.What is/are your weakness? My weakness would be spiders,ugh I absolutely hate them.

 Q4. Do you have a criminal record? No I don’t.

Q5.Are you brave? Yes! I am very brave.

Hope you accept me! Karen.

1 comment:

  1. Jafna, very creative writing response format! The answers to the questions indicate that this person would be wonderful for the job. The hobby of karate is a great touch to the story, too. Well done, and hired!

    Mrs. Peterson (Team 100wc)
    TX, USA

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.