Total Pageviews

Friday 11 October 2013

Death's a Charm by Tina


I used to love roaming the graveyard, the birds, the bugs, the surroundings. I would sit for hours beside Violet, my best friend’s grave wishing that dad would care about me, but of course he never will.

Violet is my best friend, sometimes we’d chat all day about our thoughts and feelings, of course I always done the talking.

My story started when I was wandering around the soldiers, as I looked down I was astounded to see a shimmery object hung on a grave. As I picked it up I saw that it was a ring with an engraving on it. Just before I read it I turned to Violets grave, that’s when she spoke to me.

               “ Deaths a charm.”

4 comments:

  1. How spooky Tina. Your writing had me hooked and your punctuation is excellent. Just think about apostrophes for possession. (Violet's grave)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good, Tina.
    A different - and interesting - idea than the norm, and all the better for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your story was very intresting from jessie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very good and interesting story well done x

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.