Total Pageviews

Friday 11 October 2013

The hospital bed by Heather


Saturday 16th May 2002

Dear Diary,

 

I’m lying limp, in my smelly bed, in a stuffy hospital and it’s 11pm, but you don’t want to know that, you want to know how I got there.   

 Zooming away from the livid police I saw a red and yellow, life saving, hot air balloon. I leaped in while launching the weights out of the basket. I shot up in the air and looking down, I was surprised to see that the police weren’t chasing after me. Gently swaying faraway, the loud sound of helicopters filled the air. The balloon popped very loudly.   

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic account Heather, well done. Brilliant word choices including 'gently swaying'
    I think your first paragraph should be how I got 'here' not 'there'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hay heather I love you're vocabulary its amazing (livid,stuffy,zooming) keep it up from millie w

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done heather .In your 2nd paragraph I like the words ....swaying, zooming and
    launching! from Cydni

    ReplyDelete
  4. very goood! i loved the part when you where using good words to lighten the story up!!!
    from mayeda

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.