Total Pageviews

Friday 11 October 2013

Europe by Millie W and Mary


Wednesday... my favourite day of the week gymnastics, woodwork, lunch! Not that I don’t have lunch every day.

It all happened on Wednesday, the first day of me going to Europa (gymnastics centre). We pulled up and looked up at the gigantic building above us. I got out the car and slowly walked towards the building but the excitement in me could not wait so I ran ahead.

We checked in and went to 3rd floor looking down I was surprised to see a hot air balloon hurdling towards the building. I screamed  in horror thinking how am I going to escape? 

2 comments:

  1. Excellent work girls, I really like your choice of adjectives and the adverb slowly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Europa by Millie W and Mary





    Wednesday... my favourite day of the week gymnastics, woodwork, lunch! Not that I don’t have lunch every day.


    It all happened on Wednesday, the first day of me going to Europa (gymnastics centre). We pulled up and looked up at the gigantic building above us. I stumbled out the car and slowly walked towards the shimmering,glass building but the excitement in me could not wait so I ran ahead.


    We checked in and went to the third floor. Looking down I was surprised to see a hot air balloon hurtling towards the building! I screamed in horror thinking how am I going to escape?

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.