Total Pageviews

Friday 4 October 2013

Missy by Millie W and Cydni


I was dressed and ready for school. I got in the car and mum started to drive when she saw a magpie; mum then told us not to look because it’s bad luck but I looked any way and said “it’s just a saying.”

We arrived at my school when I told my little brother Kenny to hurry up or I’d call him a turtle. Suddenly I tripped on the pavement not realizing my friends had been waving. I walked into my brothers class to see my mum with an orange peel in her mouth!

“Funny!” said Kenny. 

   

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. A clever way of ending to include all of the words and to show how unlucky it was to look at the Magpie.

    Next time check your speech punctuation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was dressed and ready for school. I got in the car and mum started to drive when she saw a magpie; mum then told us not to look because it’s bad luck but I looked any way and said “It’s just a saying.”


    We arrived at my school when I told my little brother Kenny to hurry up or I’d call him a turtle. Suddenly I tripped on the pavement not realizing my friends had been waving. I walked into my brothers class to see my mum with an orange peel in her mouth!


    “Funny!” said Kenny.

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.