Total Pageviews

Friday 28 February 2014

I DUG A SKELETON by Mary, Kelly and Jessica

One terrifying evening, a little 4 year old girl called Emma, she was with her baby sitter Ann.  Took her to the biggest park there is but for some reason they were the only ones. Emma got her shovel from her back pack and started digging the mud. Suddenly something started pushing through the earth then a skeleton body popped out, and said in a shaky voice “take me home and I will look after you better than Ann your mean baby sitter”.

 The little girl replied “ok you will be my best friend forever and ever” it turns out the skeleton was evil........

1 comment:

  1. What an interesting idea - a talking skeleton that seems so nice...and then is evil. I liked the adjectives you chose that helped to create the scene for me, like terrifying and shaky. Re-read your first 2 sentences again. They may have become fragmented when you typed them. It is important to read what you have written to check that the punctuation is correct so that it easy for your reader to understand. I enjoyed reading your 100WC. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.