Total Pageviews

Friday 7 February 2014

Water water! by Georgina



WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO today is my birthday and I am going on holiday to the Rainforest in your face Candace she is the most popular girl in the class she thinks she is the bomb diggedy. By the way my name is Victoria Olay! And my mum’s name is Vicky and my dad’s name is Benjamin people at school call me Queen Victoria!!! And they call Candace creepy Candace well that’s what me and my friends call her. It is time to go mum said when we go over the sea all we can see is water we finely on the aeroplane when... 

5 comments:

  1. I think that you can improve on the comas because your first sentence was very long. And you can put in some adjectives and check your spelling. like the part when you call Candace creepy Candace.By Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you can improve your first sentence with comas and also check spelling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your story It is the dest I have read so far.
    from Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely need commas to help the reader read your work Georgina. Also check your ending. I think it would be better to end after the phrase ... see is water!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Georgina I love your story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    from your cousin kaamila

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.