Total Pageviews

Friday 7 February 2014

The Flood by Eva


Pouring down with rain I knew that there would be no school tomorrow. I left that aside and slumbered to sleep.
 Waking up I could make out that there was no road but all I could see was water glittering in the sunlight. I rushed out, suddenly my foot went solid cold; I had stepped in the water.
“Mum, mum we have had a flood!” I screamed.
“Yes I know dear it was on the weather forecast,” replied mum.
My heart cooled down since I knew my mum was safe, I put on my swimming gear and began swimming.



2 comments:

  1. To Eva - Great story. I love the part when you said you put your swiming gear on and started swiming. Ha ha ha!
    Good punctuation.
    From Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good account Eva, try to use some higher level connectives next time (however, although etc)

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.