Total Pageviews

Friday 14 February 2014

JAFNA


The big meeting

Hello and welcome to the 5 o’clock news with me Helen. Today we will go live to the parliament house where there is a big meeting over the queen’s disappearance. Over to you Jafna.

Hello, good afternoon I’m Jafna and i bring you a live report from London. Today MEETINGS WERE HELD ACROSS THE COUNTRY TO FIND AN ANSWER to the mysterious missingness of the queen.We’re now going in the parliament house to ask a few questions “Mr. Cameron where do you think the queen is?”

“Well I’m not sure I mean she was quite grumpy after the fruit shoot campaign but...”

“Hello England sorry my vacation over ran!”

Looks like the queen is safe!  Another safe report from London. I’m JAFNA  AND THAT’S the news.goodbye.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. From Steph Hope (Team 100WC)
    Hi Jafna,what a great idea to present your 100WC as a news report. I'm glad the Queen turned up safe and well in the end - and I wonder why she was grumpy after the "Fruit Shoot campaign" ? I like how you have used speech in this 100WC, in particular to let the reader know how the Queen reappeared and where she had been. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, Jafna,

    Can you imagine if the Queen did disappear? I think it would be would be very serious, but you made it seem very funny - grumpy after a fruit shoot campaign!!

    I like the way that you made the 100 words in to a news report and included the kind of things news reporters really do.

    Perhaps next time you could include an in depth report to build on your news casting skills?

    Well done, keep up the good work and enjoy half term if you're off this week!

    Mrs Radd (Team 100WC) Northamptonshire, England.

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.