Total Pageviews

Friday 15 November 2013

D Day by Maison and Emad


D day was the death of many solders so we will remember them.


I was in the war of D day, there was blood splattering everywhere and lives just ending continuously. I realised it was up to me to save the rest of my troops. I griped on to my m60 machine gun...BANG...We were suddenly beating the germen solders AARRHH a soldier was shot in the head. I again realised it was up to me so I was going for 2 hours and 1 v 1 me and the German captain Hitler. I realised there was a nuke on the island BANG ....

So we will remember them solders that saved us from an invasion.       

3 comments:

  1. A sad account of the war boys. Next time if you have a character speak and scream use speech marks so it is clear to us, the readers, what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you started and ended with a vow to remember the soldiers. A bit more about how you felt as you risked your life for you country would have been good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. D day was the death of many solders so we will remember them.



    I was in the war of D day, there was blood splattering everywhere and lives just ending continuously. Suddenly, I realised it was up to me to save the rest of my troops. I gripped on to my gold m60 machine gun...BANG!!...We were suddenly beating the Germen solders ,AARRHH, a soldier was shot in the head. I again realised it was up to me so I was going for 2 hours and 1 v 1 me and the German captain Hitler face to face atackking eachother . I realised there was a nuke! on the island BANG ....


    So we will remember those solders that saved us from an invasion.

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.