Total Pageviews

Friday 8 November 2013

Fiona Wellington by Millie S

Fiona Wellington, who had the job of a banker, was in a relationship with Alex Daster. She loved her life, but every day she wished she could do better; she tried today.
An elderly woman came in and politely asked, “Can I have an extension on my house payment?” being the kind person she is, she wanted to say yes but her job was on the line. ”I’m sorry but your extension has been denied; there is nothing I can do.”
 “I will be back!” she screamed, “I will be back!”

Later, in the parking lot, Fiona spotted the woman staring at her. She started screaming and running towards Fiona, Viciously attacked her and ripped off her welly chanting “I curse thee!” she handed the welly back and vanished in thin air.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic writing and use of complex sentences, speech punctuation and use of semi colons. Try to link your work with the prompt more next time.

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.