Total Pageviews

Friday 8 November 2013

The magic boots by Kerry and Jafna



One freaky day I, John Barton, went out for a stroll not knowing about the storm hitting the U.K. As I was concluding my stroll I found a small market, there it was these beautiful wellies gold and bold, actual ruby red stones and shining like a blitzing light in the sun. I went straight to the shop and the wellies flew right at me “whoosh” then the lady in the shop was gone but I heard her say “take them they're yours now."

4 comments:

  1. Well done kerry and Jafna from kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good adjectives and simile girls. Great idea of magic wellies and the magic of the lady speaking eventhough she isn't there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One freaky day I, John Barton,an absent-minded magician, went out for a stroll not knowing about the storm hitting the U.K. As I was concluding my stroll I found a small market, there they were these beautiful wellies gold and bold, actual ruby red stones and shining like a blazing light in the sun. I went straight to the shop and the wellies flew right at me “whoosh” then the lady in the shop was gone but I heard her say “take them they're yours now!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. One freaky day I, jessie j , went out for a stroll not knowing about the storm hitting the U.K. As I was concluding my stroll I found a small market, there it was these beautiful gods dimond wellies , actual ruby red stones and shining like a blitzing light in the sun. I went straight to marks and spencesrs. Then the wellies flew right at me “whoosh” then the lady in the shop was gone but I heard her say “take them they're your's now ."

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.