Total Pageviews

Friday 29 November 2013

The Witch by Jessica


“Quick they will find us, let’s hide in the dark and dingy woods.” Commanded the man. “Hurry in here, shhh we have to be quiet, they will find us.”

“I know you are here, come out, come out,” the witch whispered softly, “hahaha!, I’m not going to hurt you I just want you for dinner mahaha!”

“RUN!” shouted the terrified man and woman! “Ahhhhhh!”

“She has got my leg; just go on without me; just go.”

“I’m not leaving you, let go of her you wrinkly hag.”
“How dare you call me a hag I’ve just had kids souls to make me look younger...

5 comments:

  1. Excellent scary story Jessica. Good use of speech and starting a new line. Good adjectives and adverbs as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica- I like the use of commanded to introduce speech- and the use of softly (adverb) to show how the whispering was done- do be careful not to overdo the speech however- it can make it difficult to describe.
    Mr Furlong -team 100-Norwich

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the story jessica but i think to make it better adding similes
    from kerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Witch by Jessica





    “Quick they will find us, let’s hide in the dark and dingy woods.” Commanded the man. “Hurry in here, shhh we have to be quiet, they will find us.”


    “I know you are here, come out, come out,” the witch whispered softly, “hahaha!, I’m not going to hurt you I just want you for dinner mahaha!”


    “RUN!” shouted the terrified man and woman! “Ahhhhhh!”


    “She has got my leg; just go on without me; just go.”


    “I’m not leaving you, let go of her you wrinkly hag.”
    “How dare you call me a hag I’ve just had kids souls to make me look younger...
    Hahaha you will be next and I will be younger ill make sure if that mwaa hahaha so leave off who to kill first...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Jess,
    good use of speech marks and commas you could add some writing that isnt speech though from tina

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.