Total Pageviews

Friday 8 November 2013

The Ring in the River by Jamie

One wet disastrous day, whilst walking through the park, I trod in poo and slipped, “AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!” into the river. And then I realised I had lost my precious ring. So I decided to take the plunge and dive head first into the deep dark river. I could not see a thing, so I just felt the ground with my sensitive hands and I felt a hand touch mine! Suddenly a mermaid said “Hello there, you are going to be dragged to hell."

2 comments:

  1. Excellent start with a complex sentence and alliteration. A scary ending as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remembering is one of those days when we remember the loving people who risked their life’s fighting for are country. We were the poppies for the people that died who risked their lives for us. We say thank you to those who die as a hero to our country.

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.