Total Pageviews

Friday 8 November 2013

The puddle by Kelly and Jessica

One freezing bitterly cold morning, the phone rang and it was great Aunt Marie, she said that she had a surprise for me and that I was to come round straight away. I was so excited I couldn’t wait to see Aunt Marie. Suddenly I fell in a mucky muddy slippery slimy puddle, luckily I have my wellington boots. I was trying to get up but I was stuck under a pack of wood someone had dumped in there. "HELP HELP!" I was trying to yell but all that had happened was I swallowed disgusting water. I heard someone it was Aunt Marie, "Horary I'm saved."

3 comments:

  1. Good description girls and it certainly was lucky you were wearing your boots and your Aunt came to save you.

    Check your present and past tense (have / had)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great descriptions, I particularly liked it when you describe the mud, it really brought it to life.

    I agree I think that you were very lucky that you aunt came to save you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One freezing bitterly cold morning, the phone rang, it was great Aunt Marie, she said that she had a surprise for me and that I was to come round straight away. I was so excited I couldn’t wait to see Aunt Marie. Suddenly I fell in a mucky ,muddy slippery, slimy, puddle, luckily I have my wellington boots. I was trying to get up but I was stuck under a pack of wood someone had dumped in there. "HELP HELP!" I was trying to yell but all that had happened was I swallowed disgusting water. I heard someone it was Aunt Marie, "Horary I'm saved."

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.