Total Pageviews

Friday 29 November 2013

Slender Slug by Cydni

Slender slug is a cross between slender man and a slug, it has 17 devil tails and it lives deep into the woods by a house. One scary, terrifying night I was playing the Xbox with my friend Tina. I heard a weird noise coming from outside, I jumped up and Tina questioned what was wrong as I looked out of the window I saw a slender slug staring at me with grief across his face. From being hurt from a graveyard because obviously he is dead he can`t be alive but what if he is muttered Tina...

5 comments:

  1. Excellent start and I love the 'grief across his face' sentence. The ending would be clearer if you used speech marks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done cydni from kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slender slug is a cross between slender man and a dirty slug, it has 17 evil devil tails and it lives deep into the woods by a house. One scary, terrifying night I was playing the Xbox with my friend Tina. I heard a weird noise coming from outside, I jumped up and Tina questioned what was wrong as I looked out of the window I saw a slender slug staring at me with grief across his face. From being hurt from a graveyard because obviously he is dead" he can`t be alive but what if he is." muttered Tina...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slender slug is cross between slender man and a slug, it has 17 devilish tails and it lives deep down in the woods beside a spooky house. One , terrifying night I was playing the Xbox with my amazing friend Tina. I heard a strange noise coming from outside, I jumped up in horror and Tina aksed what was wrong as I looked out of the old window I saw a slender slug staring angrily at me with grief across his face. From being brutaly killed from a graveyard because obviously he is dead he can`t be alive he muttered Tina...

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done cydni like your work from harry and jamie

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.