Total Pageviews

Friday 29 November 2013

Evil Kelly by Kerry

Hurry up! lets go, they will find us. We have got to go before we get caught. Lets run as fast as the wind to the biggest swamp in Neverland and on the way we might meet Peter Pan but we need to be as quiet as a mouse. Suddenly, I saw evil Kelly the worst supervillan in Neverland . I never thought I will bump into again. I remember when we met in high-school and I dropped my class and then you helped me by cleaning it up then we never saw eacthother  again till that day but now look at us we are both here crying like big babys.I MISS YOU FRIEND.

6 comments:

  1. Well done Kerry, good punctuation and your story is clear. Excellent use of similes as well.
    Can you include a piece of speech?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kerry this is carol from team100 I love you story but the best part was when you done a flashback and most of all I like your fantastic photo. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful drawing! You used some lovely similes in this 100WC Kerry; it really brought your story to life. Well done.

    Nicola - Team 100WC (Durham, England)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the person dosent look that scary but good story line from kelly and jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Evil Kelly by Kerry
    Hurry up! lets go, they will find us. We have got to go before we get caught. Lets run as fast as the wind to the biggest swamp in Neverland and on the way we might meet Peter Pan but we need to be as quiet as a mouse. Suddenly, I saw evil Kelly the worst supervillan in Neverland . I never thought I will bump into again. I remember when we met in high-school and I dropped my class and then you helped me by cleaning it up then we never saw eacthother again till that day but now look at us we are both here crying like big babys.I MISS YOU FRIEND.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done kerry by cydni

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.