Total Pageviews

Friday 29 November 2013

Get me out of here! By Maison


Hurry up we need to get out of here,

 

I sprint to the woods as the creature runs after me I scream in horror then a person runs out in front of me as he said stop I’m on your team follow me so i run to a cottage and hide  in there for a night then all of a sudden

 

 
I ran and ran in till I see my home I see the light of the street, bang behind me it gulps everything in its way then I realised wait I have got super powers now its my turn...

3 comments:

  1. Great ideas Maison, and all you need is to use full stops and speech marks to show when a character speaks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi it's heather make sure you use punctuation when needed amazing suspence what happens next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurry up we need to get out of here,





    I sprint to the woods as the creature runs after me I scream in horror. then a person runs out in front of me as he said stop I’m on your team follow me so i run to a cottage and hide in there for a night. then all of a sudden...






    I ran and ran in till I see my home I see the light of the street. bang behind me it gulps everything in its way then. I realised wait I have got super powers now its my turn...

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.