Total Pageviews

Friday 27 September 2013

bbc news by Tanya


Hello! And welcome to BBC News with Alice Wiggle, on to you Tanya. Hello, I’m reporter Tanya and I’m letting you know about an extremely serious matter in France. A very strange looking thing has just been discovered in Paris, France. I’ve seen a strange looking object with long legs and a face, right next to the Eiffel Tower. The cameraman and I have been spying on this thing, since we’ve seen it. And at night we were hiding in a gloomy green bush. At exactly 12:00 the mystery thing turned upside-down and it ate two people and...... AHHHHHHHHH        MUNCH MUNCH!

THE END

2 comments:

  1. Great description and lovely idea to write it as a newspaper report.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanya I read your work and I saw that you started a sentence with and next time maybe add a comma instead.

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.