Total Pageviews

Friday 20 September 2013

Millie S


“Hello and welcome to your intimate doom players...” the voice chuckled,”you will be put up to almost undefeatable trials. The winner will take a step towards freedom, the loser? You’ll find out soon enough...”

I was in there with Swarley Grey, the trickster, Natasha Fraunk, the snooty chic, loads of other teenagers, and then me. I was Brooklyn High, and I hoped I’d survive...

Tuesdays challenge was finding our way across the water pit using bread. Yeah, bread. Seriously?

I finally found out what happens to the loser! They take a trip up the stairway of heaven... Now the next challenge is up and I had to stop writing.

I lost the challenge and then I saw a bright light. That’s why I’m dead.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic use of speech and excellently punctuated. Another fantastic account Millie. I'm very impressed.

    Tuesday's challenge would need an apostrophe because the challenge belongs to Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a great imagination Millie - a potential author in the making. Keep this up and you will go far in life - remember me when you are a millionaire! Mrs. Wheller

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.