Total Pageviews

Friday 20 September 2013

Joseph


I was cautiously creeping through the mysterious woods to try and find my lovely camp site, which I have been to many times before. It was pitch black; I did not know where I was going! I carried on travelling through the mysterious woods... I was terrified. Then out of nowhere a strange creature started chasing me! I sprinted down the woods; it was pitch black so I hoped I wouldn’t crash into a tree. I knew where I was now and I could hear the fast flowing river to my left. And then I saw a bright light . . .

4 comments:

  1. Great use of punctuation... it forces us to read the first part quickly but then slow down when you are safely out of the woods. Great use of semi-colons as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very good 100WC Joseph. I really like how you have used the prompt as a cliffhanger ending. Your use of punctuation is excellent and the story is all the better for it. Very well done.

    Nicola (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great joseph i love how you created suspense and i can't wait to find out what happens next

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cliffhanger ending! Does the bright light mean you are going to be rescued, or does it spell even more trouble ahead? Read on to find out...

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.