Total Pageviews

Friday 13 September 2013

The Weird Eel Like Fish by Jafna


One weird morning a small, lonely boy went fishing, trying to get a catch, however nobody thought he would catch anything seeing as his fishing rod was so small (every one regrets that now).

Something was lurking in the waters, the deep dark waters of the Gobledigoop, some said Gobledigoop was the weirdest place they experienced,  others said nothing. But today the myth of gobledigoop was to be found by the little village boy.

“Suddenly I felt something snagging at my fishing rod so I woke up and started pulling and pulling ,this is it! I thought.”

3 comments:

  1. I like the way you create suspence (everyone regrets that now!) I immediately thought why?
    Mrs. Weeks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great opening to a longer story Jafna. Excellent to make up names of places but always ensure you use capital letters as this helps the reader to understand it is a name (proper noun)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to hear what comes next in your story . Good use of punctuation. by Joseph lee

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.