Total Pageviews

Friday 20 September 2013

Tina


My fingers trembled vigorously; I was digging as fast as humanly possible to hide my life’s work, concealed underground. After 5 minutes of digging deeper into the cold, soled ground, I dropped my paperwork into the pitch black hole just waiting for someone one to find me. Once I had ensured that there my surroundings had no sign of human existence, I smothered the deep cavern in the ground with dirt and stamped it down. As I walked away a hooded man confronted me...   

 

My eyelids batted to focus my swollen droopy eyes,

As they focused ... I saw a bright light shining on me.

  

                 Oh god.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been caught Tina! Excellent use of describing words. Think carefully about your word choices though, cavern sounds like a really deep hole - deeper than you dug in the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super piece of writing Tina, loved the fingers trembling vigorously.
    Well done, keep it up. Each week these blogs are improving. Mrs Wheller

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your story you have good words and good adverbs.from kerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great story tina I like the fact that you explained it as droopy eyes and that you might be caught

    ReplyDelete
  5. OUTSTANDING! H.R

    ReplyDelete

  6. Tina

    My fingers trembled vigorously; I was digging as fast as humanly possible to hide my life’s work, concealed underground. After 5 minutes of digging deeper into the cold, soled ground, I dropped my paperwork into the pitch black ditch just waiting for someone one to find me. Once I had ensured that there my surroundings had no sign of human existence, I smothered the deep crater in the ground with dirt and stamped it down. As I walked away a hooded man confronted me...
    My eyelids batted to focus my swollen droopy eyes, as they focused ... I saw a bright light shining on me.

    Oh god.

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.