Total Pageviews

Friday 20 September 2013

Harry


I was walking through the park and then I saw a bright light crash into the ground, so I went over to it and had a good look. It looked like a meteor. It was 1 ft tall and 1 ft wide also it smelt like burnt beef so I thought “what shall I do”. All of a sudden some man come walking by so I said “excuse me would you know what this is”

“it looks like a meteor”

“that’s what I thought what shall we do with it”

“well we could take it to the lab”

“but what if we can`t  touch it”

“well we will just have to phone them up”

3 comments:

  1. I really like your similie Harry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. to harry
    good use of similes your writing made me want to read on
    from tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remembering is one of those days when we remember the loving people who risked their life’s fighting for are country. We were the poppies for the people that died who risked their lives for us. We say thank you to those who die as a hero to our country.

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.