Total Pageviews

Friday 20 September 2013

Heather


I’ve been down in this deep, dark, dingy and damp underground dungeon/prison cell for 403.5 days (a year and 38.5 days) I wanted to see someone. I needed to see someone, or I would continue descending to madness. I’m given pittance every day because I was at the wrong place at the wrong time. You must be wondering how I happen to be here with another 20 years to go. I was strolling peacefully and then I saw a bright light. When suddenly there on the stone cold ground was a girl with stone cold skin limp on the ground.

1 comment:

  1. Great linking to our Holes story Heather. Great use of alliteration and great showing rather than telling at the end.

    Try to include a piece of speech next time.

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.