Total Pageviews

Friday 13 September 2013

The Fish in the Water by Millie S


Day 1.

Today I woke up in a strange place filled with abnormal creatures. I have asked to be freed but the things won’t let me go. My name is Janie Grey and will someone please save me...

I am being held here underwater and I don’t think anyone knows I’m even out of bed yet! What am I supposed to do?

Day 2.

I can now feel myself changing into one of those slimy creatures; I don’t even need air anymore. When I try to talk to them all they say is, “We shall conquer all with you!” Maybe because I’m the chief’s daughter. I now grasp the last seconds of being human.

Goodbye...

5 comments:

  1. A magnificent effort made Millie - I just loved that final sentence. Well done you deserve a lot of credit for your hard work today. Mrs. Wheller

    ReplyDelete
  2. How terrifying! Really makes you think. Mrs. Weeks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic 100WC work Millie, a very horrifying account of being changed from human to fish! Well done for talking to the reader with questions (What am I supposed to do? Goodbye!)

    The final to last sentence could be clearer to the reader.

    'Maybe this is because I'm the chief's daughter...they have a plan to use me'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Millie,
    Well done on entering the 100wc. I love how you have tried to be different by writing this as a diary entry. Very clever.
    Your request to the reader to 'save me' made me want to read on to find out how I could do something for you. And your last sentence is a very poignant remider to the reader that we have done nothing!

    Well done again. Brilliant! :)
    Keep entering the 100wc
    Mrs W - Team 100wc
    Flamborough, East Yorkshire, England

    ReplyDelete
  5. Day 1.


    Today I woke up in a strange place filled with abnormal creatures. I have asked to be freed but the creatures won’t let me go. My name is Janie Grey and will someone please save me...


    I am being held here underwater and I don’t think anyone knows I’m even out of bed yet! What am I supposed to do? just lie here not caring?


    Day 2.


    I can now feel myself changing into one of those slimy creatures; I don’t even need air anymore. When I try to talk to them all they say is, “We shall conquer all with you!” Maybe because I’m the chief’s daughter... they have a plan to use me. I now grasp the last seconds of not being like those things.


    Goodbye...

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.