Total Pageviews

Friday 27 September 2013

Leg object by Georgina


Hi I am Georgina and I am the person who found the mysterious leg object. I was walking slowly through the dark woods by myself when I saw a massive monster running in and out the woods. I was stuck to the spot I could not move, I couldn’t stop looking at it.

It had two sets of teeth one set was on the bottom and the other set was on the top. The top set was sharper.

It looked like it was upside down, its veins were red  like blood. Its face looked evil, very evil, it saw me and.....           

2 comments:

  1. Excellent description using both adverbs and adjectives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am Georgina and I am the person who found the mysterious leg object. I was walking slowly through the dark damp woods by myself when I saw a massive green monster running in and out the woods. I was stuck to the spot I could not move, I couldn’t stop looking at it in amasmant.


    It had two sets of teeth one set was on the bottom and the other set was on the top. The top set was sharper than the dotem.


    It looked like it was upside down, its veins were red like blood. Its face looked evil, very evil, it saw me and.....

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.