Total Pageviews

Friday 20 September 2013

Millie W


I was walking home from KFC in the pitch black night; my annoying little brother had asked me if we could have it for dinner on Tuesday, so I told mum she would not have to leave dinner in the microwave. When I was crossing the road I saw a bright light hurdling towards me I screamed!

 

I woke to be lying in a hospital bed with a tube in my wrist there was plaster cast on my arm and leg. My mum turned around to see my eyes open tears drew from her eyes. She lifted her arms to show me my KFC we both giggled.

2 comments:

  1. You can learn a lot from your story Millie - always cross the road safely.

    Good use of adjectives and a great way to show your mum was crying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, loved the tears drew from her eyes. Loved the bright light hurdling towards me - some super work produced. Mrs Wheller

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.