Total Pageviews

Friday 13 September 2013

By Harry


YESTERDAY I DECIDED TO GO TO BROMLEY PARK WITH MY SMALL FISHING ROD TO GO FISHING. SO THEN I PUT MY FISHING ROD IN THE POND AND I READ MY BOOK. ALL OF A SUDDEN A FISH WAS FLAPPING ABOUT IN THE WATER.SO THEN I REELLED IT IN AND IT LOOKED LIKE AN PURPLE, BIG EYED ALIEN FISH SO I THOUGHT WHAT KIND OF FISH IS THIS SO I JUST TOOK IT TO THE LABORATRY TO SEE AND THEY SAID “OH I DONT KNOW LET US TEST IT AND THEN WE SHALL TELL YOU AND YOU CAN TAKE IT HOME.”

LATER THAT DAY

“WE HAVE TESTED IT AND IT IS A KIND OF ALIEN FISH SO I WOULDENT EAT IT IF I WAS YOU I WOULD PUT IT BACK!”

2 comments:

  1. This is the second time I've read this story Harry and I hope you took their advice! Mrs. Weeks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work Harry, well done. I hope you didn't eat the fish!

    Next time think about apostrophes 'DONT = don't = do not'

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.