Total Pageviews

Friday 13 September 2013

Fishing by Jamie


Yesterday I decided to go to Paddock Wood fishing lake and I was relaxing in my chair with my fishing rod gently quivering in the lake. I already had five tiddlers in my net bag to take home. Ten minutes later something was tugging really hard I reeled it as hard as I could but my hand was aching so much. SUDDENTLY! The slug looking alien that I thought was a fish appeared out of the water. I was having a real wrestle with it. It stared at me with its googly eyes. I was so scared I threw it back in to the lake as it was so terrifying.        

4 comments:

  1. Some great use of language Jamie! I particularly liked 'gently quivering'. Very scary short story. Mrs. Weeks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant Jamie and I would love to see more writing like this in your English book. You have really described the scene to us. Words like 'relaxing, gently, quivering, tugging, googly' are brilliant. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good peice of work jamie loved it from tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remembering is one of those days when we remember the loving people who risked their life’s fighting for are country. We were the poppies for the people that died who risked their lives for us. We say thank you to those who die as a hero to our country.

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.