Total Pageviews

Friday 6 September 2013

Lola Rose by Millie Rose


I got up and walked into mum’s room! She was gone... Jake was still in bed... I walked into the bathroom... nothing! I woke Jake, he got up suddenly I heard a crack! Jake had steeped on a egg. Jake did not bother mopping up his slimy foot. Jake put on his flip flops and declared go to look for my mum he told me to lock the door and stay in bed.... it was really dark I couldn’t turn my light on since the light bulb had blown. There was a knock on the door.... it was not Jake he had a key.....    

4 comments:

  1. I loved reading this. You have made good use of short sentences and ellipsis to create suspense. I especially like the sentence 'I walked into the bathroom...nothing'.

    Can you improve the middle part by joining the sentence about Jake not bothering to mop up his slimy foot but grabbing his flip flops with a connective. Then have the part about looking for Mum and telling you to stay in bed as another sentence to make this even better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic ending, I really want to find out who is knocking at the door. I agree with Mrs Wilson, some fantastically punctuated sentences at the beginning. You need to make sure all of your writing is correctly punctuated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some super vocabulary Millie and typical Millie extra details (he stepped on an egg!)

    Keep it up Millie.

    Mr Duffin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u mr Duffin from millie w

      Delete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.