Total Pageviews

Friday 6 September 2013

The Evil Cat by Jafna


It all started on a Friday night, when a young girl named Betty fell fast asleep.

In the middle of a deep sleep, I was startled as ...suddenly I heard a crack ...I thought it was because of the storm so I went back to bed .But  about 20 to 25 minutes later I heard a strange  whooshing noise followed by an enormous thud!

 Early the next morning Betty went deep into the forest to investigate about the strange noises from the night before .All Betty saw was a shiny disk like thing with all these ancient symbols...

TO BE CONTINUED!

3 comments:

  1. I loved reading this and can't wait to find out what happens to Betty? What was the strange whooshing noise? I like the way you have created suspense all of the way through and a cliff-hanger at the end with the 'shiny disk like thing with all the ancient symbols'.

    Next time either stick to using 'Betty' all of the way through as the second paragraph you started using 'I' and then you went back to Betty at the end to make it perfect.

    Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great description and some lovely word choices (whooshing, enormous)

    Before you write next time, decide if you want to write in the first person (I, me, us) or the third person (Betty)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very funny and FAB writing! H.R

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.