Total Pageviews

Friday 31 January 2014

Animals by Millie Rose


                     Street fair

 

A huge pink gorilla cycled down the road on a grand bicycle, everyone at the parade laughed except the poor fluffy pink gorilla. Suddenly, an enormous team of rainbow spotted zebras, with rainbow striped afros strolled down the road once again everyone laughed except the zebras.

 

The parade is over and I am going to go to the tent and see how they make the animals do what they do, because I think it’s cruel and not fair, if they train the animals in a cruel way I will report it.

P.S. I love animals so much I am a vegetarian lol.

3 comments:

  1. How very caring of you Millie, I really liked your first paragraph - it made me laugh! Your first paragraph is packed with WOW words, could you include some in your final paragraph?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs Williams (team 100wc)1 February 2014 at 02:51

    Some lovely descriptions and use of words such as 'suddenly' to make it interesting. I felt sorry for the gorilla when he wasn't smiling. Your second paragraph seems a bit disjointed from the first - it includes a powerful message, but isn't as descriptive.
    Really good idea to write about something you feel passionate about. Well done.

    Mrs Williams (team 100wc)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love your first paragraph. It is very descriptive and I can picture this silly parade easily in my mind just by reading about it.

    Your second paragraph could be linked to the first a little better, but it definitely express how you and many others (including me) about the treatment of animals. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Comments can be made by selecting 'anonymous' from the drop down menu. However, please add your name at the end of the comments box as we like to know who our comments come from.